Wedderburn Today

Wedderburn is a sleepy farming Hamlet (Pop 900) approximately 225Km NW of Melbourne on the Calder Highway. With a rich Goldfields history Wedderburn is part of Victoria's "Golden Triangle". Gold is still found here. The locals grow Wheat, Canola and Baa-Lambs. It is the Antithesis of St. Kilda and the Melbourne CBD but has its own charm. Here I will attempt to post (hopefully) frequent portraits of daily life in Wedderburn.

Monday, February 20, 2006

At the Produce Store (5)

Mouse? What mouse? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Ah she's gorgeous. Very like my own Kitty

2:51 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Oh Goodnes... How many cats do you have? They are all gorgeous but I particularly like Kitty and Balu :-)

7:22 AM  
Blogger perle de rosée said...

Like I said in the picture below (but I didn't dee the comment box for this one : a good mix of colours. Very good photo !

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home