Wedderburn Today

Wedderburn is a sleepy farming Hamlet (Pop 900) approximately 225Km NW of Melbourne on the Calder Highway. With a rich Goldfields history Wedderburn is part of Victoria's "Golden Triangle". Gold is still found here. The locals grow Wheat, Canola and Baa-Lambs. It is the Antithesis of St. Kilda and the Melbourne CBD but has its own charm. Here I will attempt to post (hopefully) frequent portraits of daily life in Wedderburn.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It was too hot for Pussy today in Wedderburn...


Razzy Contemplates his dreamworld in the (dead) garden of emptiness.

3 Comments:

Blogger San Francisco Daily Photo said...

I have to send you a photo of my cat. It's pussy's twin brother! ;-)

Manuel

6:06 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Hi Manuel, I am only just getting my mind around this blog thing so have only just seen your Post. All cat Photos welcome! :-) Cheers Phil

9:24 AM  
Blogger superlong said...

Cool site on free pussy video Check out my Penis Enlargement

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home